Entrepreneurs desire a prosperous organization and that’s why they are relying on mastermind employees for operations and management. Most often you have heard a particular candidate is the best fit for the task, and you would never even find a twin of such skill. So how will you go for best employee selection? To meet those best-fit perfections, technology has invented the software approach where all the perfect stunts are coded into algorithms and procedures, a single solution for all. One skill-full man could not work for multiple locations but software accessibility can be possible for the diverse and magnified locale.
Now for the prosperous organizations, the only task which masterminds are doing is managing and maintaining the decorum of asset management. “Asset” is everywhere applicable, if you’re into the IT sector there you must have software and hardware, in a healthcare system, examining machines, tools, equipment, In education zone, assets would be your study materials in the forms of books, novels, magazine. The Library is the best example of asset management in the education department. And similarly in all various working sectors, the potentials are the assets and its management for efficient usage is everywhere required.
But if you’ve noticed, in each section a common asset cycle is running. Whatever be your asset is, it moves in a flow like, the foremost is the asset acquisition, then its deployment, further once it starts running then its maintenance, next to the age of its utility- that means a retirement scenario and all these terminologies are connected with perfect planning. These are iterative in nature and applicable to all instance of asset management.
The Plan to Retire asset management spans from initial planning, deployment with budgeting stages to the end-of-life disposal of assets.
Five phases have been defined by Asset Infinity for Asset maintenance and management from Plan to Retire asset process.
- The Plan phase includes the prioritization of asset needs and utilization in alignment with corporate objectives. Asset Infinity enables you to collect asset requirements and performance information, forecast asset requirements, assess these requirements to assets currently available and establish an asset plan and budget in line with your strategic direction.
- The Acquire phase enables different acquisition processes depending upon asset needs defined in the planning process. Software, equipment, and other resources may be purchased, leased, developed, or repurposed.
- The Deploy phase focuses on minimizing ramp-up time for getting assets into operation. This may include paving track for end users; setup, configuration and testing for IT assets; or retooling, insurance and certification for major equipment. Additionally, Asset Infinity enables assets to be assigned to users prior to deployment.
- The Manage phase includes capturing and tracking maintenance activity, costs, time and expenses, as well as forecasting maintenance requirements. Asset Infinity allows you to set maintenance budgets, negotiate service level agreements, and plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- The Retire phase allows expeditious disposal or sale of assets no longer meeting performance target set in the planning phase for specific asset types.
Asset Infinity delivers the asset lifecycle management solution to provide complete access to an entire asset portfolio, regardless of categories and classes to which asset belongs, meeting clear visibility into total investment cost, by enabling cost tracking associated with asset ID acquisition as well as lifetime maintenance and performance of assets.